buy quality mtp kit online uk
buy quality mtp kit online uk The Abortion Act 1967 states that an abortion must be authorised by two doctors, so buy abortion pills online. buy mtp kit online usa WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION free shipping
Depending on where they come from the pills may also be ineffective or poor quality and come with little or no information on how to administer the drugs, and no contact number for after-care if needed.
Please do not purchase abortion pills online – they may not be suitable, you may be risking your health, and … you don’t need to!
Can I get an abortion pill at the pharmacy?
What is the cost of abortion pills?
buy mtp kit online usa Nearly all (98%) MSI Reproductive Choices UK abortions in the UK USA CANADA are funded by the NHS. This means that there will be no cost to you. Get in touch with our advice line to find out more: we can offer you a phone consultation appointment in 48 hours.
Follow this link to read everything you know about NHS-funded abortion care.
If you live abroad or do not qualify for NHS-funded treatment, you can also access our services privately.
For the same reason why you cannot buy abortion pills online, pharmacies do not sell abortion pills over the counter. As explained, the Abortion Act states that any abortion treatment needs to be authorised by two doctors, and it needs to be delivered by an official and approved abortion provider (like MSI Reproductive Choices).
MTP KIT TABLET is a combination of two other medicines called Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Mifepristone acts as an anti-hormone drug that helps to stop the effects of progesterone. It is used for the therapeutic execution of pregnancy. Misoprostol is a successful way to enlarge the uterine contractions. Mifekit –MTP kit is effective for avoiding the pregnancy for more time.
You must learn the appropriate mode of using this kit from your doctor. Women can buy Mifekit from here at very good prices.
MTP KIT TABLET COMPOSITION
A pack of MTP Kit contains 5 tablets – 1 tablet of Mifepristone€¦200 mg 4 tablets of Misoprostol€¦200 mcg DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION MTP kit (Misoprostol + Mifepristone) the set is a combination of two medicines especially used for medical abortion/termination of intrauterine pregnancy up to 63 days of fertilization.
For purposes of this treatment, pregnancy is dated from the first day of the last menstrual period in a presumed 28 days cycle with ovulation occurring at mid-cycle. It is advisable to go for a clinical examination to know the duration of pregnancy, this may be determined from menstrual history as well.
MTP KIT TABLET Dosage
MTP kit (Misoprostol + Mifepristone) the set is a combination of two medicines especially used for medical abortion/termination of intrauterine pregnancy up to 63 days of fertilization. For purposes of this treatment, pregnancy is dated from the first day of the last menstrual period in a presumed 28 days cycle with ovulation occurring at mid-cycle. It is advisable to go for a clinical examination to know the duration of pregnancy, this may be determined from menstrual history as well. The dosage is mifepristone 200 mg orally followed 13 days later by misoprostol 800 mcg(4 tablets of 200 mcg) vaginally. The misoprostol may be administered by a clinician or self-administered by the woman. For women at 4963 days of fertilization, if abortion has not occurred 4 hours after administration of misoprostol, the second dose of misoprostol 400 mcg (2 tablets of 200 mcg) may be administered vaginally or orally (depending upon preference and amount of bleeding). The patient should return for a follow-up visit approximately 14 days after the administration of mifepristone. This visit is very important to confirm by clinical examination or ultrasonographic scan that a complete termination of pregnancy has occurred. Patients who have an ongoing pregnancy at this visit have a risk of fetal malformation resulting from the treatment. Surgical termination is recommended to manage medical abortion treatment failures.
MTP KIT TABLET WORK MECHANISM
Mifepristone is a synthetic steroid bearing antiprogestin property. It blocks the activities of progesterone. Progesterone is a hormone which is mandatory to continue the pregnancy till 9 months, which plays a lead role in the growth of fetus inside the body.
Due to the blocking of progesterone actions, Mifepristone changes the uterine lining and causes menstrual bleeding which results in shedding of the uterine lining and removes all the pregnancy parts from the body.
Misoprostol acts similar to the prostaglandin E1. When Misoprostol interacts with prostaglandin, which is helpful in softening the cervix and contraction of uterus resulting in the expulsion of dead embryo contents.
MTP KIT TABLET Good to use?
MTP kit should only be used to terminate the pregnancies up to 9 weeks (63 days).MTP kit should not be used recommended for aborting the later pregnancy.
A MTP kit contains one tablet of 200 mg Mifepristone and four tablets of 200mcg Misoprostone.
Day1. One tablet of Mifepristone to be taken orally, (and after 2 days),
Day 3. Four tablets of Misoprostone to be inserted vaginally. (Follow up after 10 days)
Day 14. A follow-up visit to the doctor’s clinic. To be sure the abortion is complete, it is important to have checkup about 2 weeks.
NOTE: WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT TO USE THIS KIT WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR DOCTOR AS IT MAY CREATE SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS.
Following a medical abortion there are several expected outcome:-
1. Bleeding: Vaginal bleeding during an abortion is normal. Bleeding can vary, some women bleed for long period of time and some may bleed less. Bleeding after medical abortion can last for a period of up to 9 to 13 days. This is seen that many women pass blood clots.
2. To ask for a doctor if you have little or no bleeding for 4 hours after taking the last tablet.
3. Also if you have heavy bleeding that almost soaks through a pad in an hour or less for two or more hours in a row.
4. If you are having persistent and continuous bleeding as a period or heavier for more than two weeks.
5. If you are passing blood clots larger in size then the normal clots ask for a advice from your doctor.
6. Cramps: You may experience severe to mild cramping for several days during and after an abortion. While passing clots, the cramps are often more severe. Sometimes the cramps are felt in your lower back or down your thighs. You can have some painkiller for the same.
7. Fever: Fever is a side effect that is seen while using this medicine for abortion. You can take advice with your doctor if the fever continues more than a day is higher than 100*F.
8. There are many physical and emotional changes as an after effect for using MTP kit for medical abortion; like breast discomfort (Pain in the breast or feeling heavy) this should go away within a week; Nausea; Tiredness; Emotional change; There are many conditions for using MTP kit: 1. Ask for your doctor advice if your blood group is Rh negative, it is most important fact that one needs to discuss with the doctor.
Your doctor may advise an injection of Anti D to prevent complications in future pregnancy.
One can start their regular activity after a proper rest for the first 24hours after abortion. Most women are able to return to their normal activity the next day. It is advised to avoid strenuous exercises like jogging, biking, aerobics and heavy lifting for a minimum period of two weeks. Sexual intercourse is not recommended until bleeding stops.
Do not take MTP kit if:
1. You are not definitely pregnant.
2. You have an IUCD (a contraceptive device put in the uterus). It must be taken out before you use MTP kit.
3. Your doctor has told you that you have a pregnancy outside the uterus.
4. If you have the chronic adrenal failure.
5. If you have thin blood or you take medicine to thin your blood. 6. If you are allergic to Mifepristone, Misoprostol or medicines that contain Misoprostol.
As there is no safe time after an abortion, you may get pregnant as early as 4-6 weeks; post-abortion; this may hamper your health, thereby you need to use some method to birth control.
Birth control methods should be started as soon as it is determined that the pregnancy is terminated. Avoiding sexual intercourse is preferred or else condoms may be used till bleeding stops.
If you are still pregnant, you can choose for the options you have, including a surgical procedure to end your pregnancy. There are chances that there may be the birth defect if the pregnancy is not ended.
Note: Get the latest medicine & health-related updates daily by liking our Facebook page available on
As per customer’s requirement, we can also ship it in a private packing.
Get this medicine & many more on www.netforhealth.com
MTP KIT TABLET
The product is manufactured by CIPLA LTD
Get the latest medicine & health-related updates daily with our facebook page available on https://www.facebook.com/Netforhealthcom
As per customer’s requirement, we can also ship it in a private packing